Pages


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well, I'm still set up over here in the backwoods with my redneck belt and my AZZ kickin' boots! I still got lots of junk, but starting to run low! HURRRy, we are making some crazy deals on items! 

My long haul here was definitely a challenge....but I made it and survived. I even tripped and fell on my face after i burned my hand on my radiator. I have made some AMAZING friends the last three days I've been here, managed to not get robbed or shot while staying at a roach motel.

anyhow...one of the most Amazing things that has happened to me this morning was when I woke up. Last night, I had a nice chat with a new friend about our Faith in the Lord. and all the sudden, when I awoke, I had an email from a NEW fan....and she said she found me on this site below! click the link below! Thanks to the Funky Junk Sisters for writing an amazing Blog about me.!!!! Words can not express my gratitude towards you and your patience you have had with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ~XOXO

Incase any of you reading this want to come to our Rockin' party, junk on the side of the road, junk pit stop, we are located at 6035 state hwy 159 La Grange, TEXAS until Saturday before Easter!
GRAB your boots!

"Junk Salvation" by Funky Junk Sisters: Austin Junk Salvation Show Vendor Profile: We love this gal! She's a fireball. Her name is Crystal and she loves collecting junk. She's so passionate about it... yo...

No comments:

Post a Comment