Pages


Friday, December 30, 2011

Most Women enjoy Cocks....

Wednesday I was called out on a Junk haul..  I arrived in a little community outside of San Antonio where every house had a Virgin Mary, or is it Lady of the Guadalupe??? Shrine in the front yard.  I have nothing against that at all...just think it's special for some people, and others tend to not expose it so much. 

I did find this handsome COCK!  Check out his photo...



Since I'm not so much into Cock fighting or roosters....I think it was only appropriate to turn my handsome Cock into a lovely lady...

check out her photo...


Isn't she a DOLL?  she is now placed in my kitchen..I decided not to put her up for sale...just because I thought she was so dang purdy... but that could change in a few months since I'm always switching things around.

Oh...and If you see me around wearing this thing...it's cuz I'm working my rear off creating beautiful pieces of furniture for all my fabulous customers!!!  Thanks to all!! your Rock!



Be sure to check me out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shabbyjunquecouture

~XOXO~



No comments:

Post a Comment