Pages


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

hOLLY hOLLERING COW!!!

Whoo Hoo, Thanksgiving is over and now it's my favorite time of year!!  Christmas! 
First, I want to Thank all of my fabulous customers, Facebook fans, ect!  You guys have really helped me get my small business going!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Well, I finally did it!  I rented a space in a little vintage shop called The Chicken Coop in Downtown Floresville, Texas!  Yay!  So go on by and visit my gussied up spot...please. You will not be disappointed in this place!  As my daughter would say... "it's da bomb!"

The Chicken Coop is located at:
1006 C Street
Floresville, TX 78114






I've been crazy busy like flies on XXXX!  Love every 2nd of it and all of it!  I have GREAT passion for Junkin' and creating, and stepping back, looking at my work and saying "WOW"!  Even the hubs who insists that I just burn the junk...has complimented my work.  So in the joy of all this fun, I'm going to share some photos with you in my next few blogs.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment